Planning to visit campus?
MARTA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority) to Perry Hall - Follow Red Arrows on Map Below
A 20-minute MARTA (train) ride will take bring from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport baggage claim to the North Avenue Station. Walk three blocks west on North Avenue to campus. Cross the bridge over the interstate and take a sharp right on the sidewalk just after you walk past the interstate off ramp. Walk past Harrison Residence (on your left), when the road/side walk turns sharply, Hanson Hall and Hopkins Hall will be in front of you across the street on the corner. Walk between those two Halls and Perry Residence Hall will be across the quad. Fare Cost: $2.50 one way
Directions to Visitor Area 1 Parking from I75/85 South:
1. Take Exit #249D (North Avenue).
2. At the top of the exit ramp, turn right onto North Ave.
3. Continue on North Ave. approximately 1.5 blocks through the traffic light at Techwood Drive.
Directions to Visitor Area 1 Parking from I-75/85 North:
1. Take Exit #249D (Spring Street, West Peachtree Street).
2. At the top of the exit ramp, go through the first intersection (Spring Street).
3. At the next intersection (West Peachtree), turn left.
4. Continue on West Peachtree for approximately one block and turn left onto North Avenue.
5. Cross over the interstate and Techwood Drive.
Parking for any visitor information sessions will be in the Visitor Area 1 parking lot on North Avenue and appears on the below parking map. Simply pull to the gate (on the left once inside the lot) and take a ticket. Parking is at your own expense and typically costs $2 per hour. For ease and safety please use the pedestrian Sky bridge to cross over North Avenue from the top level in visitor parking area. Please walk to Perry Hall following the yellow arrows on the map below. Click here for a PDF of the entire Georgia Tech campus parking map.
Sky Bridge Directions:
1. From the top of the parking deck, proceed across the pedestrian bridge to safely cross North Avenue.
2. Once you have crossed the bridge take the stairs down to street level, North Avenue.
3. Walk east on North Avenue, turning left at Techwood Drive (just passed the stadium). Head north on Techwood until you see Field Residence Hall and Hopkins Residence Hall on your right. Walk between those two Halls and Perry Residence Hall will be across the quad
*Please Note: There is also an automated pedestrian cross walk located on the street level just east of the parking deck. For your safety, please do not cross the street at any point outside of a crosswalk. North Avenue is extremely busy and our campus police may issue tickets for jaywalking.
Walking Directions to Perry Hall from Visitor Area 1 (Parking) - Follow Yellow Arrows on Map Below